Based on an 1989 Digital Reverb unit, the 1989Verb not only features the characteristics of the original unit but it also features a HiPass and LoPass to enhance the experience.
A simple interface allows you to dial tones quickly. You can choose the patch from the dropdown menu or just simply keep clicking the arrows until you reach that golden tone.
Whether your Drums need more weight, synths need more air & excitement, vocals need that warm space to dwell in; 1989Verb is a perfect pair for any retro fan! Works well with modern production as well.
- VST/AU/AAX Compatible
- 57 different Reverb presets
- 230MB File Size
- Hi-Pass & Low-Pass Filters
- Wet & Dry knobs
- Stereo & Mono mode
- Hard Rock Riff Flangener On/Off Soundstakk 0:28
- Drum Bus Demo Soundstakk 1:42
- Lead Vocals Demo Soundstakk 1:46
- Crossover Thrash Guitar Thickener Soundstakk 0:16
- Guitar Huge Warm 15Sec Soundstakk 1:52
"The only reverb that gives me focused, stable and sparkling tail. Sounds like an outboard reverb. The best reverb I have"-Stefano Morabito, producer (Fleshgod Apocalypse, Decrepit Birth, Hour Of Penance)